Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: My dream last night...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure you don't have scottish or dutch blood running in your family?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Grand_Master_Jizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno...why?...

  3. #13
    Hashcap
    Guest Hashcap's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Grand_Master_Jizz:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Padre:
    you haggled for sex?

    You haggled over 40 000 for sex?

    ...

    Wtf is wrong with you?
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Money was offered and I could tell in my dream that they were capable of giving more...I knew I had the leverage...so I haggled...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">understood.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Grand_Master_Jizz:
    I dunno...why?...
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Because one of the.. well.. supposed traits about those nationalities is that you're a big greedy bastard and will do a lot to get money, and more to keep it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Grand_Master_Jizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think so...because I pretty much blow every cent I have...I got paid Thursday and after I pay my bills that are due this week I'll have around $12 in my account to get me by til next Thursday...

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we simply can't share the same avatar.

    i want clouds speeding by on mine [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never said actually having money is required to be dutchman or scottish, just going after the big money, and haggling when you get the chance.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i met a scottich guy in jamaica (from scotland)....he had a funny accent.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    their language is a wee bit odd lad, but they're good people at heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •